|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Fri Jun 2, 2017 05:00 PM|
|Bidding Closes:||Fri Jun 16, 2017 09:00 PM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
It is Sweet Charity’s hope that through this silent auction and on the day of our GoDogsGo Event, to raise enough funds to acquire 2 new puppies and to provide the in depth training necessary for them to become Diabetes Alert Dogs! These dogs will then be placed with 2 children in the area that are in desperate need of their service and companionship!
Please join us at Sweet Charity’s GoDogsGo Event on Saturday, June 17th, 2017 from 11am-3pm at Georgian Bay Secondary School, 865 Hugel Avenue, Midland, ON., for FUN, GAMES, FOOD, EDUCATION, VENDOR SHOW and to show your support for a great cause!
We sincerely appreciate your contribution to helping us achieve our goals! Please share this auction with your family and friends!
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Please note that the items in this auction, once online bidding closes, will transition to our in-person auction to be held saturday June 17th, 11:00am-3:00pm at the Georgian Bay Secondary Scool, 865 Hugel Avenue, MIdland, ON. The highest online bids will become the first bids placed at the in-person auction. You may still be outbid at this event, so we encourage you to be in attendance.
Winning bidders will be contacted af the end of the in-person auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Cash (In person only please)
- Check (Please make payable to "??????")
Payments can be made at:
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
Winning Bidders can pick their items up at:
Note: Shipping may require an additional fee. Contact the Auction's Administrator for details prior to placing any bids.
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- This auction transitions to a live in-person auction after online bidding closes. You still may be outbid at the live event. The online portion of the auction will not reflect the final live auction results.
- When the live event auction closes, all winning bidders will receive notification regarding the status of the items they have won.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —